Jsp Style & Facts
The JSP Style
Working closely with all her clients, Jenny loves nothing more than to be able to tell the story of your day, and documenting your love in her unobtrusive and candid manner, so that you can re-live those precious memories, those special hugs, those tender kisses, and those raw emotions, all over again. Her journalistic approach to photography coupled with her love for attention to detail means all you need to do is enjoy your day abundantly and concentrate on having fun! :)
It is this candid and honest approach to her work, as well as her clients, along with her love to see the world around her through a romantic's eye, that has won her the hearts of many clients all over the world, spanning across both Western and Eastern cultures alike.
Random JS Facts!
This is an ever on going list, but for those curious to know what makes up the girl behind the lens turning up on your shoot, here goes! :D
- I love to sing, and make melodic heaven (or at least try to!) :)
- My favourite foods are chocolate dipped strawberries, grilled chicken wings, and french fries with tomato sauce.
- I loves getting hugs for no reason
- Just-because presents are the best. Really.
- Going on dates with my husband, or watching DVDs together are my favourite ways to spend free time
- My favourite people in the whole world are my hubby, my daughter, my family, my friends, and Jesus :)
- I love exploring this big beautiful world created by God, and I'm hoping to add more postcards to the list of countries visited as much as possible :)
- I love laughing. That's why funny people rock my world :D
- I love both cats and dogs.
- The country, fields of gold, and flowers make me happy.
- I love food and can't diet to save my life.
- I love wearing summer dresses, all year round if I could get away with it.
- I love shoes, but seriously, boots were the best inventions EVER for our feet. Don't be surprised if I turn up to your shoot in a pair! :D
- People madly in love, people who are passionate, genuine, and down to earth humble are constant inspirations to my work and my daily life.
- Good strong coffee (We are talking about double shot espresso macchiatos here!) and good music are essentials to my every day :)
- I'd fly almost anywhere to watch 3 women perform live in concert: Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, and Adele.
- I love writing. It's food for my soul... I had dreams of being a novelist and a journalist before I was a photographer!
- I hate busy malls, but I LOVE clothes and shoes, so I do alot of online shopping. Yay for places like Anthropologie, Modcloth, H&M, Forever 21. Now I just need a place that stocks everything Zara, Mango, French Connection, Top Shop, and Urban Outfitters online! :D